Regular email updates are sent to financial advisors who subscribe to Savvy Medicare Planning for Boomers. Newsletter archives going back to 2012 are accessible to current Savvy Medicare members. Each newsletter is packed with tips, marketing ideas, and in-depth explanations of complicated rules and strategies.
Not a Member? Click here to learn more about our Savvy Medicare Planning for Boomers program.
As a member you’ll be able to access these newsletters and receive the latest issue in your in-box. Below is a list of topics covered in recent newsletters.
- Update on Health Care Reform: An explanation of recent proposals for Medicare from both sides of the political spectrum, and thoughts on what is (not) likely to happen.
- Medicare and Skilled Nursing Care: Medicare doesn’t cover long-term care. But skilled nursing care often confuses novices and experts alike.
- Medicare Problems: The Medicare Rights Center fields thousands of calls from people confused about their Medicare. Here are some of the most common questions.
- New Studies on Health Care Expenses in Retirement: How much should people plan to spend on health care in retirement?
- Resources for Caregivers: A look that the issues that arise as clients and their families age, and what you can do to help them.
- What Advisors Need to Know About Social Security and Medicare: Why should advisors even care about these government programs? Here’ what you need to know to help clients (and reach prospects).
- Medicare Trustees Report Issues Funding Warning: The latest report shows that the Part A trust fund will be depleted in 2026. What does that mean?